Saturday, July 03, 2004

About That Bad Day

Yesterday was just chock full of unfortunate events, one after another. I had some bizarre design related issues at work. I made some stupid remarks that may or may not bite me in the ***. Thankfully, a coworker was there to give us a little C.Y.A. and then we talked to my boss to inform her of my mistake should anything come of it later. All this was going on while my first DSNLG was (still is actually) being ripped to shreds anonymously. To give you an idea of why I am so disturbed at my image’s rating (as of yesterday evening), this image had a higher rating than mine up until sometime this morning. I am barely a tenth of a point higher than that image now (5:15PM 703/4). Clearly, plagiarized work is more accepted than original works. According to the ratings given.

And to cap it all off, the coil on my right front tire snapped. Some 800+ dollars and a week later, I will have a car again.

At least my home cable modem is back up and running.

No happy link for you… today.

No comments: