Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Station Break

This post is long overdue. I must let everyone know about my personal life. My wife and I met while in high school. We have been together for almost 13 years – and married for 7. Nothing is perfect, but we learn from out mistakes. I believe that we are the closest to perfection that is possible – yet everyday somehow is even better than the last. I adore this woman. She is the only one I see. From her cute little toes, past her belly holding our child, to her loving heart – she is my soul-mate. It kills me to think that I ever hurt this woman. I take each day as a gift to show her the affection and passion that she deserves. Nothing in the world matters when I am close to her. And when we are apart, I long for simply hearing her voice. She is intelligent, caring, strong, passionate, and silly. She has to ability to handle stressful situations as well as let herself laugh to the point of tears when needed. She is an enigma with her strength and child like qualities. She is sexy and does not understand why men are drawn to her. Her smile is amazing. There is something about it that makes you want more. When she interacts with children, it is easy to see that she is going to be an amazing mother. Every morning that I awake next to her makes me feel wonderful. I want everyone to know how much I love Missy, and how happy I am.

1 comment:

Missy said...

You make me so happy. I still feel butterflies as I wait to see you. Even when we are apart for only a couple of hours, I get excited to kiss you hello. I hope everyone has a love like this at some point in their life.

Always and Forever