Saturday, May 29, 2004

Yet Another SPeCks

I have finished Page 5 for Issue02.

This weekend is going to be ridiculous. First, let me apologize as there is no conceivable way for me to finish Page 6, let alone begin work on Issue03. I am leaving for Dallas today (Saturday). For a wedding. I am the best man. I have no means of actually producing any of the scripts for SPeCks because of this. I over-promised and am going to under-deliver. At least I am aware of this and am informing you now. I suppose I was hoping to at least get all of Page 5 and 6 done Friday night, but it is 3AM now and I am beat.

At any rate, I hope you are enjoying the comic so far. I have a group list for emailing the updates to SPeCks. It is purely comprised of really close people. If, for some reason, there are people that I don't know reading this and would like to be included in the email updates, send me your addy (via the Comments) and I’ll see about adding your name to the list.

I get back on Tuesday and get to attend a shwank part-ay at the Bauer House. It is a reception hosted by the Chancellor basically saying “Thanks for not screwing up the annual symposium”.

No comments: