Friday, May 28, 2004

SPeCks Update

I have updated SPeCks with Page 4 of Issue02. I managed to find some time to do this page, so my weekend won't be as ridiculous. Now only three pages to create, instead of four. Ya, I dodged a bullet there, didn't I?

My Five-A-Days are also doing well (the original post concerning this can be found here). I admit that I have to create another three to meet my daily goal, but I don't want them all to be trash, so I give myself the whole day to work it out. The "Where's My Pickle" desktop (found here) is one of the Five-A-Day illustrations. There is some really interesting (read: silly) stuff in my head. The next desktop will concern our pickle loving friend and his lost pickle dilemma.

I have decided to partake in the AIR Texas competition, as a sort of design liason (I think) for our IT peeps here at UT System. These guys went to the accessibility conference and came back having entered into this contest. They gave me a call to see if I was interested in participating and I said, "Sure." So now... we'll see where that goes.

It's Friday. Be thankful you got this much out of me.

No comments: