Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Tired

Holy crap, I am sleepy.

I need to work out a better schedule. I am still working on the one I had in college. Clearly, that is not working. Getting to bed consistently at 1 AM and then waking up at 7 AM is catching up with me.

As many of you may, or may not, know, this is my new method of posting updates about... me. So far, it is pretty freakin' easy. I really need to go in and tweak the template code, but other than that, it is serving my needs marvelously. I modified the main navigation on my site to include a link to this blog so everyone can read all about it without having to memorize yet another website address. I will clean up the blog code to not open a new window when accessing my site from this blog as getting back to it is very easy.

I am a Web/Art Manager. Apparently, with that title comes meetings. Gobs and gobs of meetings. What is a gob anyway? Anywho, I have lots of these meetings. They proliferate my calendar like a bad case of fleas. Now, don't mistake me, I am not complaining about my job. I love my job. It is awesome. It is great. But the meetings... Who needs this many meetings. About nothing. Well, nothing that really benefits me, anyway. I feel like I am participating in a Seinfeld episode everyday. Tomorrow, I go to another all-dayer. When I say all-day, I mean from 10-3. 5 hours of meeting. Today - only 2 hours.

In other news: Gum

No comments: