Friday, November 05, 2004

Incredible Talk Radio

Who would have ever thought that NPR could be so addictive? Certainly not I, and yet… for the last week I listen to it through-out the day. I am sure the novelty of it will wear off by the middle of next week, to which I will return to listening to my usual library of music. I am considering playing with thoughts of NPR logo designs. I like NPR’s current one, but it seems it could use an updated look, but perhaps that is part of the theme for NPR. Exercise is exercise.

Today is the release of “The Incredibles”. I would really like to see this today, otherwise, I will try to see it this weekend. I have really liked all the Pixar films and feel this one will deliver like so many others.

Cup Stacking is awesome. So is pen spinning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Since your newest post doesnt seam to have a comment link, ill use this old one. I hope you see it. Its weird sometimes, when you think about people you knew awhile back, and for some reason decide you wanna see if his site is still there. You are still here, lol, thats awesome. If you remember me, would be cool, but I dont expect it. Although, who else was as odd as me. Check out www.linaddict.com tam.

^.^ a loyal knight
Lithius