Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving is upon us and so the Holidays begin.

Iconfactory.com seems to be up to something, but God only knows what.
The fine folks at Typographica have just clued me into education that I drool about but will never have.
Cameron Moll has instantiated another Screen Grab Confab (I love those) and in so doing, it looks like Tori Amos’ website is to get a face lift. (There might be someone else you recognize as well -.^)

I am going to be prepping and then smoking the turkey this evening (another 24+ hour marathon of holiday madness for me). This weekend, I am going to spend as much time as possible with Melissa. She deserves the attention.

Have a good turkey day!

1 comment:

Missy said...

Sweetie, I love your smoked Turkey. This is one Thanksgiving where we have much to be thankful for. Thank you for being my best friend, my husband, and my lover. I can't wait to be a parent with you.

I will miss you so much when I am out of town. I will simply think about your sweet kiss to keep me warm in the Chicago wind :-)