Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Er… Blog

So, ya, I haven't made a post since before Thanksgiving, but I don't have to explain myself to you people… not like there are bunch of “you people” out there to have to explain to…

Anyway, about a week ago, an old Lineage buddy of mine got a hold of me (through this blog, no less) and it kind of made me miss that game a great deal, specifically the guild (BloodPledge) system in that game. Unfortunately, I am pretty bad with playing more than one MMORPG at a time, so FFXI is the only game for me right now. Sure would be nice to have him join FFXI, hehe. At any rate, I will try to keep up with him and not lose touch like I did the last time.

In other news, my wife is in Chicago… blah… and I have to wait until Wednesday evening (tomorrow night) to see her again. I have missed her a lot these past few days and am grateful she is coming home soon. She will have quite the surprise when she gets home (*wink*wink*). We will also go in for our next OB/GYN appointment on Friday! I am pretty excited about that. I am not sure, but I think we get to hear the heartbeat this time. HOLY CRAP!

Elsewhere — yet another Salad Fingers. This one goes rather scary at the end, not that the others weren’t disturbing, mind you. Mr. Firth frightens me. Really. There is something wrong with him. I can't wait until #6.

No comments: