Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Infinite Fancy

Wow! 2006 is here and today marks 8 years with my lovely wife. Our “infinity” year. Just fantastic! To commemorate the occasion, we did our annual What-a-burger meal at lunch and just yesterday we got matching infinity tattoos. My first, her third. Thought it would hurt something fierce (crosses over the spine area, just below my neck) but it turned out all right. I look forward to the rest of forever.

I have also managed to keep my new year's resolution of “one SPeCks product a week” and have posted the latest item: Light Switch Plate. Suzi is the star on this product and I am pleased with how it looks. Next week: another t-shirt.

Elsewhere: Once in a while, I take the time to pull into a parking spot in reverse so the front of the car is facing out. Who knew it had a name: Fancy Parking.

1 comment:

Missy said...

I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU.

Thank you for the last eight years of marriage.

Thank you for the last 13.5 years of happiness.

Forever yours and only yours

~M