Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Study

Now SPeCks can really be on your mind even when I haven’t produced any new pages to the comic since… what… August? Proudly presenting the first SPeCks hat available for purchase. It’s like a window into your mind. Spacious…

I also thought I might show a little behind-the-scenes action for the comic, by way of one of the character study sheets. And who better to do that with than with Bob. Originally, Bob was to be the absolute main character with Patrick as his “sidekick” (think Jerry Seinfeld and George Costanza). As it turns out, the story (yes, I am actually still scripting) has Patrick as kind of the main character. Both Specks are the bulk of the comic, with one playing off the other, so I am not saying you will see one more than the other, just that Patrick seems to be the title-character at the moment. Anyway, enough of that - here’s Bob:

1 comment: