Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Sale

Today starts a pseudo-New Year’s resolution: SPeCks merchandising. I am attempting to make one (1) item a week until I fill up my CafePress store of the same name (here).

As you may, or may not, know, I have already put up some items for sell (3 shirts of the same “scene” and a wall clock). Today, I took the first step to this resolution and put up a mug (the small mug). Later this week, I will attempt to finalize the cover to the wall calendar.

Next week: Light Switch Cover. And January on the calendar (and Feb. if I get off my ass). Oh, and page 4 of Issue 3 this weekend (again… laziness aside).

1 comment:

Missy said...

Better get cranking on Next week's item. As our anniversary is on Tuesday, I do not see any work done on that day :-)

Eight years, WOW.

Love you so much
Missy