Wednesday, January 26, 2005

This Little Piggy…

Since September 18, my life has changed. And it is remarkable and getting remarkably better every day. In just a few short months (ok, 4.5), I have experienced a sense of new life. It has grown into something that is uncategorically surreal. I am closer to my wife for it. I am closer to myself as a result of it. I am further along my path – my family’s path – with much thanks to it. Coincidentally, it is taking shape rather eloquently.

I present to you, fine readers — The Foot.

2 comments:

Missy said...

You are correct. Everything in our world changed since that day. Our life is better than I ever imagined. This baby is simply the icing – the sweet and cute icing.

Perhaps it is pregnancy hormones, but I feel completely overcome with how in love with you that I am. Even after 12.5 years, I still get butterflies when I see you.

Always

Missy

DaisyMouse Blog

Anonymous said...

I would say ur lucky tam, but I think it has more to do with the fact that ur one of the best people ive ever met.

And...sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet a foot. We better get pictures of her when she is born, i want to see at least 3 on here..or else!

Lithius