Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Nutcrackers & Snowflakes

Saturday, I saw The Nutcracker performed by Ballet Austin. Fantastic. Another incredible date with my wife — more than merely the love of my life. This show being extra holiday-oriented really made me realize just how much she makes Christmas… well, Christmas for me. I love this holiday if only because she is with me during it. After such an awesome Saturday, the days just flew by and here it is, now Wednesday.

But, never fear kiddies, I haven’t forgotten about you. Just as I like to share my typographic discoveries with my wife - I will also share them with you. I sent her a snowflake constructed completely of type. Send your special someone a TYPEflake, won't you?

In case I have an incredible Christmas holiday (and subsequent vacation): Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Season’s Greetings, Happy New Year!!!

3 comments:

Missy said...

You are the only one for me. This Christmas is so very speical - our most special yet. Our traditions, the parts of Christmas that are only ours, are what make Christmas special for us. I can't wait to share these traditions with our child. I adore you.

Anonymous said...

I hope you 2 have the most wonderful christmas and the best new year. Your buddy.

Lithius

terry said...

Thanks, Lith. I really appreciate the good wishes. Thanks for being a great friend. Merry Christmas to you too, bro!

-t

PS: Good luck getting the stains out of your boots. ;)