Friday, October 22, 2004

Rawr!

I have been on DSNLG for a while now and one of the better dudes that participates on the site is Kevin Cornell. He also has his own wacky site, Bearskinrug (also his alter ego, online persona). However, there is so much going on with Mr. Cornell, that it is just a wonder if you ever see it all. After a visit to one of my Dailies, I discovered ’ol Bearskinrug has one of his sketchbooks online. It is just awesome. Sometimes, I wish I had that kind of illustrative talent. I guess I will just have to make due with drooling all over myself in awe of other’s talents.

Personally, I have 2 sketchbooks already “completed” and am currently on page 202 of Sketch III. The first two (while not completely cover to cover full of stuff) are basically archived on a bookshelf. When I complete S3, it will rest beside them. Thus will spawn Sketch IV. I have been working in S3 since November 1st, 2001. And -it- is quite full. It will be my first cover-to-cover sketchbook.

There’s a new Orisinal game available. High Delivery. Very beautiful.