Thursday, October 21, 2004

Haunted GUI

I'm a little slow, but better late than never. I visit the Iconfactory whenever I remember that it is the number 1 resource for all things GUI with regard for your Macintosh. They are the best. This is a fact and am sure they have a patent on it somewhere.

Anyway, they have updated their website to reflect the holiday season — that being Halloween. I love Halloween. And when I say “love”, I mean in the “scare the crap outta da kiddies” sorta way. Icons are the best way to decorate your computer's desktop and Iconfactory never fails to deliver. Currently, their entire site has new icons on the homepage for each section as well as some new freeware icons in the Scareroom (Showroom, hehe) available for download. I am really digging on the Snappy Hour stuff by Mindy Weaver. The original artwork, for Snappy Hour, was developed by Derek Yaniger of Mister Retro fame (as mentioned in a previous post regarding the worn look). At any rate, please visit the Iconfactory to see the latest in greatest in spooktacular icons!

No comments: