Tuesday, April 19, 2005

515

I just signed up for the May 1st Reboot.

This blog will be unaffected by the reboot as it is not hosted on the server my website is. However, should everything go as I would like, I will have a new host and a new website that will also include this blog (no longer needing Blogger, I suppose). I am participating in the Reboot purely to have a personal deadline for my web hosting and new site. On April 25th, SITE|tamashii will be replaced with the Reboot Holder screen. You will also see my new logo when the site is relaunched.

I have thought about my logo for a long time. I created it back in college and though it is very nice, I always felt there was something “off” with it. That it somehow wasn’t the best representation of my name and what I do. I feel the new one does that for me.

I have no idea if I will be able to meet the May 1st deadline for the new site. We’ll see what we shall see.

1 comment:

Missy said...

This is a great goal. However, remember that you are only giving yourself 12 days to get everything complete. If you do not make it, it does not mean any kind of failure. You can still reveal your new logo on 5/1.

I love you and I am very proud of everything that you do.

Missy