Friday, February 04, 2005

Hit The Pigeon

I’ve mentioned before how I liked making web banners and it is still true. I like playing with animated .GIFs. They’re just so darn nifty. Well, back in the day, I made them with an actual purpose to sell a product and/or service. When making an advertising banner for a company, it is important to know said company’s target audience. Recently, McDonald’s has been tapping into the “hip-hop” market (to what effectiveness, I don’t know). So they are trying to be more “hip”. I guess they thought using the slang used by their audience would do that for them. Might have helped to actually research the slang first:



Holy cow! I mean... er... pigeon! Magical Trevor is back!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that would be a weird movie....*shakes head and shivvers*

lol funny tho
Lithius

terry said...

Not sure I understood your comment, Lith — tell me later in-game or something.

Just so everyone is aware and credit is given where credit is due: The McD’s ad banner was brought to my attention by Budi Tjoenawan.

-t

Missy said...

Thank you for posting Magical Trevor. Alas, I think this one is lacking from the Original Magical Trevor.

I've seen Beans lots of beans......

I love these cartoons!

Click on me- I dare you :-)