Monday, August 02, 2004

More Designs

IMG01 of One Track Mind is now up. Not really concerned with how this one gets rated. I just want to see how this conversation goes, really. I wish Scoab would reply to As Seen On TV but I don't want to rush him. I am not even sure when he visited the site last.

I got my haircut yesterday. Rather short too. It’s a little shorter on top than I like, but it doesn’t look bad. I give off a bit of a military air now. Could come in handy when I don’t get exact change at the local 7-11. Meh, it’s August, so it’s all good.

I am working on the second page of SPeCks #3. It should be up before tomorrow. So look out for it sometime this evening, maybe.

You know this has happened to you before, but this poor idiot… the glass isn’t even all that clean.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I Like!! I'm also glad SpecKs is back. mom