Friday, March 09, 2007

sxsw - day 01

friday is day one for the interactive festival portion of sxsw. so far, it's kinda boring. maybe because the actual "party" doesn't get started until tomorrow (all the panels that have the important people start saturday). i mean, this is just the sign-in/registration day, after all, right?

so, i made some buttons (it's my thing) to pass out at the event. mostly to yh!ers and those whom are part of sites that i visit on a daily basis (a post made over two years ago, my dailies have grown). if you happen to see me (knowing what i look like), say hi and you get a sweet uhad button. and speaking of; i've already given out 4: jim coudal and 3 folks that gave me a lift back from the carver library (daniel, nicole, sandy -- thanks!!).

with a internet accessible computer about every 5 feet, i should be able to post regularly on the panels.

---

as you may or may not have noticed, the title is not the "usual" song title combo. well, duh. i'm not on my computer with my itunes library.

1 comment:

huntleynh said...

Hi Terry- It's proud pin wearer #2 and #3 ! Make sure you hit up the parties. The Film Opening Party last night was a blast. With any badge (or sometimes with no badge) you can get into most parties. I heard the SXSW hosted Interactive parties are really good. Hope to see you around.